– Excursions to Pho Win Taung which is an interesting and fabulous historical place located in Yinmabin Township, Monywa District, Sagaing Region and its fame for their Buddha statues, mural paintings and woodcarvings.
– Visit to Thanbuddhay Pagoda, which can see the Buddhist fantasyland of the pagoda with its colorful decorations. There are also declaredly 582, 357 Buddha statues on the ceiling, walls, archways and the niches inside the temple compound.
-Early morning approximately 07:00 A.M., our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Bagan , and then drive to Monywa ( taken time 4 hours ). Arrive Monywa and continue to visit a sandstone cave system in the Pho Win Hills, named after a famous ‘zawgyi’ (alchemist) who once lived here. Most display the Innwa style but some may dated from the 14th Century. Then, visit Shwe Ba Taung which display unique pavilions cut from the surrounding sandstone with Buddha images. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Then visit Moenyin Thanboddhay Pagoda, which is about 20 Kilometers from Monywa decorated with Intricately decorated temple housing over 580,000 images of the Buddha. The buildings in the compound have interesting jataka relieves and there is a huge Reclining Buddha (Shwe Thar Lyaung Pagoda) nearby.
- Hotel accommodation,
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Meals not specified in the description,
- Entrance fee and Zone fee in Mandalay,
- Air Tickets to/from Mandalay,
- Tips for your guide and driver,
- Camera Fee,
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Sightseeing with an English speaking guide
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant,
- Pick-up and drop off from/to your Hotel in Mandalay
- 2 Snow towel & 2 Bottle of purified drinking water per day
- Hotel @Monywa
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission – Phowintaung
- Entry/Admission – Thanboddhay Paya
- Entry/Admission – Bodhi Tataung
- Entry/Admission – Laykyun Sekkya Buddha