Rise up in the morning, and start your tour to Amayapuya, to visit Mahagandayon, which is one of the famous Buddhist monasteries, where more than a thousand monks live and study Buddhism. And then, a stop at Sagaing Hill which is dotted with pagodas and there are over 500 monasteries, a retreat for some 6000 monks and nuns. Then, proceed to U Ponyashin Pagoda, KaungHmuDaw Pagoda (a copy of the Mahaceti pagoda in Sri Lanka) and Ywahtaung (home of the silversmiths’guilds) are places worth visiting. A ferry ride to Ava (Innwa) through Duhtawadi River (Myitnge River) . Reaching Ava, ride a horse cart through the ancient city walls to visit MahaAungMyeBonZan (M Nu Oak Kyaung or the Brick Monastery). Afterwards, you will move up to the top of Nan Myint Watchtower to see the stunning views over the river. Then, continue to the magnificent wooden monastery of Bagayakaung .
-Licensed Speaking Guide,
-Private Transportation with Air Conditioning ,
-International / Domestic flights,
-Entrance & Zone fees,
-Tipping for guides and drivers and Gratuities
-Entry/Admission – U Bein Bridge
-Entry/Admission – Sagaing Hill
Departure Point : Traveler pickup is offered We pick up from any hotel in Mandalay.
Departure Time : 8:00 AM
- Confirmation will be received upon arrival
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity.