The Golden Rock tour is a great way to extend your Myanmar trip and experience the scenery and life in the area. Lighting of candles, meditation and offerings to the Buddha continues throughout the night. Men cross over a bridge across an abyss to affix golden leaves (square in shape) on the face of the Golden Rock, in deep veneration. However, women are not allowed to touch the rock so cannot cross the bridge.You will visit one of the important Buddhist pilgrimage sites in Asia as you depart from Yangon and make your way to Kyaikhtiyo and the Golden Rock.A new terrace has been built at a lower level from which visitors can get a good view of the rock and the pagoda. At this site, a small pagoda stands on a large golden rock that appears to be falling off a cliff. Watch the people offer flowers and incense to this sacred site and listen to the monks’ chants.
06:00AM pick up in Hotel
Drive to Golden Rock
Watch the people offer flowers and incense to this sacred site
18:00 end tour and return to your hotel
– International air fare
– Drinks, Meals, beverages, laundry, tips and other expense
– Truck fee
– Entrance fee
– Travel insurance and Visa Fees
– Surcharges if any (upon booking and increasing of fuel charges and admission fee with prior notice)
– Day Return trip with English Speaking Guide
– Sightseeing with private air- condition and good experienced car driver.
– Purify drinking water and snow Towel along in trip.
– Government tax & Service Tax