Your English-speaking guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby at 6:00 Am and transport you to take you to Thanlyin. In the morning, drive about 45 mins across the Bago River from Yangon to Thanlyin (Syriam). It was an important trading center in the 17th Century under the Portuguese Adventurer De Brito. Explore the ruins of the Old Portuguese Churches in the center of town, the ruins of a Catholic church built by an Italian Barnabite missionary,And continued to Kyaik-Khauk Pagoda; the stupa with the history of thousand years stand on the hillock of the town.. Later, proceeds to take a boat ride to see the stunning Ye Le Pagoda, towering on a small island in the middle of the river. On the way, visit to Pardagyi village where you can see the hundred years old Buddha image.Then, transfer to a local restaurant and taste Burmese traditional lunch with rice & curries. Thanlyin market a shopping center of people around Thanlyin and also village life.
In the afternoon, drive back to Yangon and transfer to your Hotel.
- Round-trip transportation air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for the places mentioned in program
- English/other language speaking guide service
- 1 lunch at a local restaurant
- Alcoholic beverages & soft drinks
- Visa fees
- International flight tickets to/from Myanmar
- Tips for guide, drivers and service personnel
- Personal expenses